Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was able to pick up 2 long awaited adds to my collection.

I wanted to buy these 2 diecast ever since I knew they were going to be available, but somehow waited a bit for something to happen.

After making a composition of 18 of the 20 cars I want to put in a special display I decided it´s about time I got me the last 2 cars.

Thnx to [MENTION=530]ronmcc[/MENTION] it was pretty convenient for me to obtain both from one seller, and with that only pay overseas shipping only once.

First of all the JJ Anything with an Engine, #699 of 734 (one later in the series would be an inverted door number? :wink:)

And the Kevin Harvick 2011 Rheem nationwide autographed (#313 of 351)

Here´s another little something I picked up recently. A new phone (Moto Droid RAZR), and I think the kevlar fibre on the back looks quite racy. Still have to work on getting a decent shot and composition of it though.

And last but not least, I picked up a tray of 1982 Camaro Z28 diecast in 1:24. They are not extremely detailed but for $7,50 each they look good enough to me

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Nice cars!

I love the phone even more...lol Im still waiting for Boost Mobile to come out with a Motorola Smartphone and I will get one. All I have now is a Motorola Theory.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Like the harvick

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice adds! I really like the #7 scheme, something different for Jimmie.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice adds! What make is that Corvette model behind the phone?

That is indeed an AutoArt diecast. They make diecast in different levels of detail. Like Action does. This Corvette is medium detail level and sells for about $ 75 - 100. The higher detail models cost around $200

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
@the solitaire Buddy Glad you like your cars.Thanks again for your patience.I still cant believe your package arrived in Germany in two days.Like I said I asked for some help from a friend.Sorry about no inverted door number.I will try harder next time.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts