Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Here We Go! COTM. Take a Look!

Hey all,

I am going to take one more attempt to be Collector of the Month. I came in 2nd place in the month of March finishing up not far behind @all4gordon24 (and congrats on t he win! Your collection is rather amazing and you are well deserving of the prize). If you voted for me in March, please take a few moments and nominate me again this month.

If you feel my collection is worthy of a vote, please nominate me. If you don't know how to nominate, the link that says "nominate" is to the left of this p ost. Bellow are pictures of a few of my favorite diecasts as well as overall shots of my collection.

Thanks for the consideration and God Bless. Happy Collecting.

(Below is just some of the collection. Here is the URL for the actual album. Take a look)
http://diecastcrazy.com/community/members/3588-albums3225.html

If you would like to see all my diecasts, please take a look at my albums.

- Chad Cartledge

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Amazing collection Chad! You have my vote.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[MENTION=3565]all4gordon24[/MENTION], thanks my friend! I hope to be able to follow you up as the April COTM. And to everyone looking, thanks for the vote! I'd post all 151 diecasts on here, but the last time I did that it made things slow. Check the album for more pictures.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To make it easier for everyone to check out the album, I included the link to my diecast album under the original post.

Thanks all!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to apologize for tagging all of my friends for this post. I am still farely new with Diecast Crazy, and am learning the do's and dont's of the forum. I didn't realize tagging your friends for the COTM post is generally a don't do....

Again, I apologize and hope that you may still consider a nomination.

God Bless all!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks [MENTION=3569]RAK80[/MENTION]. I appreciate you taking the time to look.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wanted to throw two more pictures in. Here is Tony signing one of the race used tires I have as well as signing my 2010 Back to School White Gold Elite. At this signing he also signed a Replica Helmet, a 2007 Holiday White Gold Elite, the 2011 NASCAR Yearbook and a photo that I took of me and Tony while he was taking the white flag at Miami Homestead.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My featured Die Cast of the day today... it's one of my favorites. It's a Tony Stewart 2002 in Search of the Great Pumpkin (Black) Platinum diecast signed by Tony.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys. Haven't come over here in a few weeks, but wanted to thank you all for the votes. Please, if you haven't voted yet, take a look at the album. If you enjoy what you see, please take a moment to vote.

Thanks all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts