Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to go see this? I really love watching this show, and I will definately try to get some time and go out and see it with Katie sometime.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i will be going to it

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah but the creaters of that series have no sense of humor because the show sux and the movie will be even worse...

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
SNL24 said:
yeah but the creaters of that series have no sense of humor because the show sux and the movie will be even worse...
Bolded two words for you. Isn't great how people can have an opinion about a movie they've never seen?

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
taterracing said:
SNL24 said:
Bolded two words for you. Isn't great how people can have an opinion about a movie they've never seen?
Now Alex...we can't disagree. After all, these words were from the great and all knowing SNL!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
SNL24 said:
thank you hurri I also knew the hurricanes wern't gonna make the playoffs...and look at em now.....
Kinda like how I knew your Thrashers would choke in the first round! And would ya look at em now?! Aren't I amazing?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
SNL24 said:
i know that it is gonna suck because the SERIES SUCKS! bolded two words for yah
Considering the show is one of the top rated programs on Adult Swim, you're wrong. You just think it sucks because you don't connect with that humor. Go back to your knock, knock jokes and Carrot Top.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.