Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
My buddy has all the 1 24s of the Gold Racing Champions cars from 1998 and I was wondering If any of them are rare? Are they all easy to get or are any of them actually desirable even being Racing Champions any info would be awesome! Just wondering If I should buy any or not at all.
No, The gold cars I don't think can hold there own weight in gold! Not many collectors really want them. I have a few I would sell for like $1 or $2 just to have them out of my house.

One of the worst made products they made. Many one day they might be worth something. I've never seen anyone ever ask for them around here. So that should be prove for you to know that they are not that rare. If you get them super cheap take them. If not pass.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I done a buy out and had 41 of the gold cars, I put them on ebay for $9.95 in lots of 5, got 1 bid on all the lots, so I sold them for about $1.50ea after fees!

Don't have any and would never buy any.
I know think that's what many think about them. Lucky you even got $1.50 after fees! I wish they where real gold so we could just melt them down for money! LOL

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
No, The gold cars I don't think can hold there own weight in gold! Not many collectors really want them. I have a few I would sell for like $1 or $2 just to have them out of my house.

One of the worst made products they made. Many one day they might be worth something. I've never seen anyone ever ask for them around here. So that should be prove for you to know that they are not that rare. If you get them super cheap take them. If not pass.
Pics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.