Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I don't do this often and I believe that's a good thing, but I just wanted to ask my friends here if they could keep my girlfriend and her grandmother in their prayers. My girlfriend lives about 3 hrs away, her mother passed away at a young age and she doesnt know who her father is, I met her a few months back and helped her and listened to her and eventually we fell for eachother, we have plans to see eachother and we are making 3 hrs seem not so far. Her Grandmother was hospitalized today and from what she has told me she is basically dying, so I just wanted to reach out and ask if you can keep both her and her grandmother in your thoughts and prayers during what is a very tough time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Will be in my prayers man.. Hoping for the best.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
they are in my prayers

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone, I've been able to take her mind off it somewhat and put a smile on her face for a little while. I'm gonna keep doing what I can to keep her strong, I appreciate all of you keeping them in your thoughts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hi everybody, I don't do this often and I believe that's a good thing, but I just wanted to ask my friends here if they could keep my girlfriend and her grandmother in their prayers. My girlfriend lives about 3 hrs away, her mother passed away at a young age and she doesnt know who her father is, I met her a few months back and helped her and listened to her and eventually we fell for eachother, we have plans to see eachother and we are making 3 hrs seem not so far. Her Grandmother was hospitalized today and from what she has told me she is basically dying, so I just wanted to reach out and ask if you can keep both her and her grandmother in your thoughts and prayers during what is a very tough time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
I well!

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Will do.....My thoughts are there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts