Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what drivers have had Aspen Dental as a sponsor? I am just curious because i really like the Blue color they use on their cars and woulden't mind making some custom cars.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Does anyone know what drivers have had Aspen Dental as a sponsor? I am just curious because i really like the Blue color they use on their cars and woulden't mind making some custom cars.
David Reutimann and Jason Bowels raced an Aspen Dental car, also Newman is running one this year.

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
David Reutimann and Jason Bowels raced an Aspen Dental car, also Newman is running one this year.
Thanks, I knew Reutimann raced a few times with one. I have never heard of Jason Bowels. I have never heard of the sponsor before and have no idea about it but the color of Blue they use is very smooth.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Thanks, I knew Reutimann raced a few times with one. I have never heard of Jason Bowels. I have never heard of the sponsor before and have no idea about it but the color of Blue they use is very smooth.
He drives the #81 American Majority Racing Toyota.

·
Jimmie Johnson Approved!
769 Posts
Pretty sure Brendan Gaughan or Steve Wallace drove one while at RWI. Check jayski to verify

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts

got this from RuRa...not sure where the poster there got it from...
[MENTION=1550]Jlogano20[/MENTION], we found number 4 of the fox screwup cars for the backround.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
That's a great looking car, I really hope they don't change it before it gets to race like they did the Quicken Loans car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts