Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my opinion I think there should be an asterisk beside every ones name in RWT that was given 25 points to start the season. Just to see where they are at each week and to let everyone know who at the top started with the extra points. Just a suggestion. In fantasy anything, you shouldn't be able to "buy" points. It should be an even playing field from get go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Hopefully next year will be different.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well everyone had a chance to get on to those points. i thought this was already explained to you

http://www.diecastnuts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=85586&highlight=#85586

but with the way you are acting i recall you saying something to the terms of this when talking to another member about things being done with this game

twenty4madness said:
In my opinion he's just a poor loser looking for excusses. Be a man, 12Newman12 and suck it up. You should have done better before the new format. :moon:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ah, I thought it was a good promotion to run to help fund the forum...since it's a free game and all I didn't see why anyone would have a problem. Twenty five points is easy to overcome in each of the 4 double points events anyway. I will see about adding astericks though...good idea.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I got 25 points and it basiclly didn't help me one single bit. I didn't make any picks for the Daytona 500 so I lost those points.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
BadBowtie said:
I got 25 points and it basiclly didn't help me one single bit. I didn't make any picks for the Daytona 500 so I lost those points.
same here, but i have had 3 bad races in a row so my points are in the toilet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts