Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HARD TO SEE PAST SMOKE
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, just got off the phone with RCCA asking about when Tony's first 2011 RV is being released (turns out Chicagoland is coming out in May) BUT, while I was on the phone he told me about an exclusive package being offered to members. $325 For the spring Martinsville race, (CWTS and NSCS) booth seats with full catering, pit passes, driver appearances in the booth, limited edition diecast ???, and more. Guess what, this guy just bought two tickets (one for me and my dad) and there's only 20 spots left! Would love to see someone from on here join me in the booth! March 30- April 1

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Thats pretty cool but too far from me. I'd consider it at TMS

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Thats cool, but I spent all my money at nickel and dimeing Daytona.

·
PROMO Addict
507 Posts
Buddy of mine and myself looked into that and I would have bought tickets but my family gets back from our vacation on the Tuesday before that race. Plus, I am going to the Fontana race. Would love to go but can't. Hopefully they will do something like that for the allstar race.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Just received my suite ticketts and pit passes for Martinsville spring races cannot wait for my first race of the season.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Saw this deal somewhere the other day but just got back from Florda and can't afford it. It sounds sweet. Enjoy yourselves. If there are any extra exclusive Harvick stuff, pick me up some. :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts