Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbee here, so please be nice to me...

Tough times have caused me to have to try to sell some of my favorite possessions. One of which being my 30 years of Winston Cup Champions display.

I purchased this collection in 1999/2000 (6 months of shipments of 5/4 cars each, plus a shipment of the oak cabinet). Bobby Labonte's 2000 winning car came after the end of the 2000 season.

This collection includes 30-1/64 Action Racing Diecasts. 1 for each year spanning from Richard Petty's 3rd Cup championship in 1971 to Bobby Labonte's 2000 Championship, and all champions in between.

Yes, all of the late Dale Earnhardt's 7 winning cars, The Late Alan Kulwicki's 1992 championship car, Benny Parson's #27 winner for 1973. Of course it also includes Cale Yarborough's 3 consective championships (1976, 77 and 78), Darrell Waltrip's 3 championships, Richard Petty, Bill Elliot, Jeff Gordon and so much more. These cars have been displayed since new, in my non-smoking house, and have never been played with. Each car is a representation of the actual car which won the championship (for example, the sponsors on the 1993 Dale Earnhardt Championship car are different the those on the 1994 Earnhardt championship car

You can find the auction HERE

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
welcome the the mad house but i think an intoduction is in order. go to the introduction forum and tell us a little about yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.