Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a few threads talking about sending diecasts to shops and gettings them signed . I've never done this before and i was wondering what you have to do and how much is costs. Also I'd like to know if you can do this with hendrick motorsports and Jeff Gordon.

Thanks for your help!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I saw a few threads talking about sending diecasts to shops and gettings them signed . I've never done this before and i was wondering what you have to do and how much is costs. Also I'd like to know if you can do this with hendrick motorsports and Jeff Gordon.

Thanks for your help!
Jeff and pretty much all of HMS aren't accepting anything right now. They have a "back log" that's too big if I recall.

I'm not sure on KK though

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff and pretty much all of HMS aren't accepting anything right now. They have a "back log" that's too big if I recall.

I'm not sure on KK though
Aw, I see. What about MWR and Mark Martin.

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Martin signs TTM,but the wait can be quite awhile.M Waltrip I think is pretty good. I had actually gotten Jimmie about 6 different times TTM,but the stopped in early 2010. I think Kahne signs if your a fan club member

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Jimmie still signed TTM last year although they don't advertise it. I got Jimmie and Chad last year. Kahne did too last year but not sure now that he's at HMS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts