Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Tuesday Paul Menard, Richard Childress and Frank Kimmel will be doing an autograph session at a Menards in Indiana. I am going for sure, but not sure what to get signed yet. Just a heads up for anyone in Indiana that might want to go.

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
I seen a double autograph one time had the driver on the front windshield and the owner on the back wind shield especially if you have a 2011 , me i would do pauls name on the windshield in silver and have Richard sign the hood in black or silver jmo have a good time Jeff wish i could go
Rodney

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I seen a double autograph one time had the driver on the front windshield and the owner on the back wind shield especially if you have a 2011 , me i would do pauls name on the windshield in silver and have Richard sign the hood in black or silver jmo have a good time Jeff wish i could go
Rodney
Rodney,

I have a 2011 Paul Menards car I am going to have both of them to sign, but I have a couple of Earnhardt cars I would like Childress to sign. He sigend my Peter Max. I also have both of Ty Dillon's cars that are signed by Ty. Might be nice to have those signed by Childress as well.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Lucky! Drivers never come to CA for autograph events other than the week of a race. Have a good time!

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Not a big fan of owners signing diecasts. Id rather just have a photo or something. But thats awesome theyre coming out there. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We don't even have a Menards, they should open one here. =)
We have all three, Menards, Lowes, and Home Depot. Jimmie Johnson never signed at a Lowes, but Menard has signed, so did Tony and Joey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts