Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt want to put these in with my collection pics cause I had posted enough pics in that thread. If anyone wants to combine the two thats fine with me, I just figured it would be easier if I started a new thread for these. These are all the 1:24's I have signed. The Mayfield is hard to see cause he used a black sharpie. All were obtained by me either at the track or the Speedpark in Servierville except the Johnson which came that way and has a certificate. The Ragu car I got signed across the windshield by Sadler and the hood by Kahne. Enjoy....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
great collection, the only thing i can see wrong with it is that Johnson one should be in my collection. lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
great collection, the only thing i can see wrong with it is that Johnson one should be in my collection. lol
Ha, I just stumbled upon the Johnson car on accident. The shop at Bristol reduced all the Jr. stuff they had so I went down to see what they had left. They had got the Johnson car in 2 days before. They got the Spongebob, the 04 Fathers Day, and the 04 Iroc car shipped to them from Hendricks. All of them were autod at the shop and sent over. The best part was they were only 40 bucks each. They got a ton of each.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
demondecko said:
JoKeR_20 said:
great collection, the only thing i can see wrong with it is that Johnson one should be in my collection. lol
Ha, I just stumbled upon the Johnson car on accident. The shop at Bristol reduced all the Jr. stuff they had so I went down to see what they had left. They had got the Johnson car in 2 days before. They got the Spongebob, the 04 Fathers Day, and the 04 Iroc car shipped to them from Hendricks. All of them were autod at the shop and sent over. The best part was they were only 40 bucks each. They got a ton of each.
can you get anymore?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
melloyello20 said:
demondecko said:
JoKeR_20 said:
great collection, the only thing i can see wrong with it is that Johnson one should be in my collection. lol
Ha, I just stumbled upon the Johnson car on accident. The shop at Bristol reduced all the Jr. stuff they had so I went down to see what they had left. They had got the Johnson car in 2 days before. They got the Spongebob, the 04 Fathers Day, and the 04 Iroc car shipped to them from Hendricks. All of them were autod at the shop and sent over. The best part was they were only 40 bucks each. They got a ton of each.
can you get anymore?
Which one are you looking for? I can run by the track sometime before Friday and see. It woulda been better to ask before the race last week before all the fans coming in got a shot at them. I can look though just let me know which one you are looking for.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
Very Noce Bud!!! I wish I could get some Auto's, specially from Jr!!!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top