Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have approx. over 250 signed hero cards and looking to sell alot of them.
Name the driver you need and a price and we can see if we can work out a deal. Tnaks and have a Happy Race Weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Name the driver you need and a price and we can see if we can work out a deal. Tnaks and have a Happy Race Weekend.
Any Jeff Gordon,Jimmie Johnson,or Dale Jr's? If so,pics and prices?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff Gordons run around $75, Jimmie Johnson around $60 and Jr is around $100 only because I only get him like 5 times a year. Shipping is included with the price.

·
Registered
502 Posts
How about some Kyle Busch. And I know what prices go for on his stuff. It depends on the hero card

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Jeff Gordons run around $75, Jimmie Johnson around $60 and Jr is around $100 only because I only get him like 5 times a year. Shipping is included with the price.

Is that apiece?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes i have Ward burton, Paul Menard, Travis Kvapil, Michael Annett, Landon Cassill

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah what ones are you looking for?

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Id be interested in a smaller hard to get driver such as Casey Mears, David Gilliland, Joe Nemecheck. My trade list should be last post in the Hero Card for Tade forum.LMK

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well I have all of them send me a PM on what u want to pay n Ill send you a picture of them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.