Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see so many different Avatars, where do you all get them at? I want to get some more, but can't seem to find any anywhere. Help!!! LOL!!! Thanks all!
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea. I was just curious what all was available. I have lots o' interests, would like a decent representation of what I like and who I am. Thanks for the tip!
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you get yours? I am sure that there must be a place where they offer those kinds. I want some like the one I have and the ones you show
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Where did you get yours? I am sure that there must be a place where they offer those kinds. I want some like the one I have and the ones you show
Pm me what your looking for.
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
Timmy81 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Where did you get yours? I am sure that there must be a place where they offer those kinds. I want some like the one I have and the ones you show
Pm me what your looking for.
Post a link Timmy, there may be more looking for them, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
geebi44 said:
Timmy81 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Where did you get yours? I am sure that there must be a place where they offer those kinds. I want some like the one I have and the ones you show
Pm me what your looking for.
Post a link Timmy, there may be more looking for them, thanks.
What link lol.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top