Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
my exwifes husband uses one of those and has showed me just about every animal in the woods
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
It has been deleted I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,677 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
That's awesome, I like seeing the deer and squirrels
i have seen several of those but the ones i got a trip out of was seeing the wild boars and bears. pretty neat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
fishin4cars said:
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
good point
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
fishin4cars said:
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
First off, Let me apologise for posting off topic. In response, if the board will let me, I will delete the off topic post.
Secondly, I thought about that (offending a female board member) when I originally posted it, that is why in the beginning it was avatar size. Then I saw others posted bigger and I enlarged mine a little. I had no intentions of offending anyone, and I think they are very sexy. I really like the Ram girl. In fact they are all very cool. If a female member wanted to post a guy in G-String or even naked to promote their favorite sports team or whatever, I would not be offended in any way.
If anyone is offended by mine, all it takes is a PM and I will remove mine.
Again, no offense was intended, and kudos to the other two guys who have there teams tributed by these icons. The artist is very good don't ya think!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
fishin4cars said:
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
First off, Let me apologise for posting off topic. In response, if the board will let me, I will delete the off topic post.
Secondly, I thought about that (offending a female board member) when I originally posted it, that is why in the beginning it was avatar size. Then I saw others posted bigger and I enlarged mine a little. I had no intentions of offending anyone, and I think they are very sexy. I really like the Ram girl. In fact they are all very cool. If a female member wanted to post a guy in G-String or even naked to promote their favorite sports team or whatever, I would not be offended in any way.
If anyone is offended by mine, all it takes is a PM and I will remove mine.
Again, no offense was intended, and kudos to the other two guys who have there teams tributed by these icons. The artist is very good don't ya think!?!
i dont think the point was about the pics themselves as it was the comment about you wanting them "nekid"
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
FFighter_21 said:
fishin4cars said:
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
First off, Let me apologise for posting off topic. In response, if the board will let me, I will delete the off topic post.
Secondly, I thought about that (offending a female board member) when I originally posted it, that is why in the beginning it was avatar size. Then I saw others posted bigger and I enlarged mine a little. I had no intentions of offending anyone, and I think they are very sexy. I really like the Ram girl. In fact they are all very cool. If a female member wanted to post a guy in G-String or even naked to promote their favorite sports team or whatever, I would not be offended in any way.
If anyone is offended by mine, all it takes is a PM and I will remove mine.
Again, no offense was intended, and kudos to the other two guys who have there teams tributed by these icons. The artist is very good don't ya think!?!
i dont think the point was about the pics themselves as it was the comment about you wanting them "nekid"
Yeah, lets just leave them like they are, we just need more for the other teams.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
FFighter_21 said:
fishin4cars said:
FFighter_21 said:
Is everybody gonna start showing the half naked football babes? I posted mine and now everybody is doin' it. Pretty soon, we could field a team! LOL!
I wish they were nekid!!!
Why is this post posted in the great outdoors?? For one it has nothing to do with the outdoors and second. I really feel like that is insulting the ladies that are members of this site.
First off, Let me apologise for posting off topic. In response, if the board will let me, I will delete the off topic post.
Secondly, I thought about that (offending a female board member) when I originally posted it, that is why in the beginning it was avatar size. Then I saw others posted bigger and I enlarged mine a little. I had no intentions of offending anyone, and I think they are very sexy. I really like the Ram girl. In fact they are all very cool. If a female member wanted to post a guy in G-String or even naked to promote their favorite sports team or whatever, I would not be offended in any way.
If anyone is offended by mine, all it takes is a PM and I will remove mine.
Again, no offense was intended, and kudos to the other two guys who have there teams tributed by these icons. The artist is very good don't ya think!?!
i dont think the point was about the pics themselves as it was the comment about you wanting them "nekid"
I withdraw the comment in question. My most sincere apologies.... :surrender:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,677 Posts
No offense from me. I am just thinking about others that might be. Weather they are like they are now or the other. Until someone is possibly offended I don't have a problem just thought we all might want to consider others too. I personally think they are cool but I can see where certain members may not care for them. As they are now I would think they wouldn't have a problem with them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
geebi said:
Yeah, lets just leave them like they are, we just need more for the other teams.
i have seen them for the Eagles, Pats, Dolphins, Dallas, Chargers, Steelers, Green Bay, Seahawks and Raiders. there may be more but the Rams one i had to edit to make that one for you.
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
geebi said:
Yeah, lets just leave them like they are, we just need more for the other teams.
i have seen them for the Eagles, Pats, Dolphins, Dallas, Chargers, Steelers, Green Bay, Seahawks and Raiders. there may be more but the Rams one i had to edit to make that one for you.
You done a fine job, no complaints. I appreciate it.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
fishin4cars said:
No offense from me. I am just thinking about others that might be. Weather they are like they are now or the other. Until someone is possibly offended I don't have a problem just thought we all might want to consider others too. I personally think they are cool but I can see where certain members may not care for them. As they are now I would think they wouldn't have a problem with them.
Point taken. Like I said, if it offends anyone, just drop me a PM, and it's as good as gone.
Again, sorry about the off-topic post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,677 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to save pictures from the web cam. I've counted a total of five different bucks. One being an extremely nice nine point and I can't figure out how to save them. I wpuld like to send them to a friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
when you see something you like use the "print screen" button at the top of your keyboard then open your paint program and then go to "edit" and hit "paste" and the picture will be put in. from there you can "save picture as" and you got the pic.

this can be used on all types of things like when someone says the picture is protected and you can use it, well do it that way and you can. if you are watching someones webcam you can save pics that way. if you want to show a total message you can.

check this picture:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top