got these:
jeremy mayfield siemens cot in 1/64 ps
jj yeley cot in 1/64 ps
vickers cot in 1/64 ds
allmendinger cot in 1/64 ps

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
LoL It always thrills me when someone mentions the 19 and they still say Mayfield a year and a half after he was out of the car.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Mayfield's still the only driver to win in the #19 for Evernham, correct? Two wins even.
I still get them confused. Probably now that 'Dodge' is gone from sponsoring the #19, that won't happen anymore.
A bit ironic. Mayfield steps into the #66 Best Buy car late '07... only to have Best Buy go to his old ride in the #19 with Sadler.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, yea i know, i like sadler but mayfield was one of those guys (at least to me) that i will probably always put with the 19 dodge dealers car, but your right tater, since sadlers gonna be best buy, that prolly wont happen anymore.

im interested in seeing what mayfields sponsor will be

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm so lost with all of the sponser and numbers. I guess I will wait until Daytona when I see them on the track LOL

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o yea same here, i paint over at another site for nr2003 and some people are starting to paint 2008 paint schemes, i dont know why tho lol. theyre only gonna change, people keep swapping sponsors and getting a new one as the lose a similar one, a lot of it is confusing, lol. but i do love hat sadler best buy car lol (i know this was sorta off topic lol)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts