Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is important especially for those of you who use PayPal. There is a new Email scam which claims there is a problem with your account and provides a link to the resolution center. This takes you to a fake Paypal log in page which very unfortunetely looks very real. This is an attempt to get your log in and password so your account can get cleaned out. If you get a Paypal email forward it to: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Already got it and already did it twice!! Good idea thou, Doesn't ever hurt to let others know of the scam too! Thanks for passing the info on! Just might help someone out in the long run. :thumbup:

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Get them about daily, I always send them to the spoof address. Thanks for giving others the heads up KD.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Thanks for the heads up KD, but like Geebs said, I get those damn things daily and have for a long time now. I got tired of sending them on to PayPal and just delete them now.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I haven't seen one in a while now, THANKFULLY!! Thanks for the heads up, it never hurts to be reminded of the A$$holes that are out there, trying to rip the average person off!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You should never click on any links in any e-mails-- always go to the site and log in from there. That way, you can be sure that you are legitimately accessing the proper site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts