Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
zach_oh_mi said:
Im interested in the following. Ill send you a pm with the list of Kyle Busch cards i have

Sprint Cup Series
- Marcos Ambrose
- Kevin Harvick

Nationwide Series
- Aric Almirola
- Josh Wise

Truck Series
- Ron Hornaday

2011 Highlights
- Dale Jr 400th start
- Kevin Harvick back to back wins

Head of the Class
- Kevin Harvick

Front Runners
- Dale Jr

Showman
- Dale Jr

Heres the list of cards i have

08 Wheels American Thunder "American Dream" #AD 4/12
09 PressPass Premium "Top Contender" #TC 8/12
09 PressPass Premium "Top Contender" #16
09 PressPass Premium "Machines" #41
09 PressPass Premium "Speed Weeks" Gatorade Duel #2 #55
09 PressPass Premium "Dual Operators" #67
10 PressPass "Tradin Paint" #TP 3/9
10 PressPass #14
11 PressPass Stealth #30
11 Wheels Main Event "Driver Intro" #8
11 PressPass #62
11 PressPass "Leaders of the Pack" '10 Dover Win #141
12 PressPass #7
12 PressPass "Head of the Class" '11 Bristol Win #82

Sounds like a deal to me.

My info is
*REMOVED FOR PRIVACY*

If you can get me ur info by the end of today, i will get urs out tonight
There is the private message from him saying it was a deal, exchanging info, and then not holding up his end of the deal. But, I'm sure this will get deleted too because apparently you can't bring up being ripped off because you don't have a transacation agreement. Sounds pretty crystal clear that we had a deal. Guess not.

EDIT: I know there is nothing that y'all or I can do about this. I made the post earlier - which was locked and then deleted - to warn other users, try to draw him out, or see if anyone had the same issue with him around this time period. No, I don't have a transacation agreement.. but I made a post explaining the situation, without bashing him to heck and back, and it gets deleted for no reason? That's wrong. I don't want him banned from giveaways or banned from the forum.. I just want my end of the deal, if not.. just want to bring the situation to light. That's all.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
No sir, this won't be deleted. As I explained in my PM, the other one was not deleted either. I simply didn't want it to turn into a flame war. But since you feel that you were done wrong I will bring the thread back.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you understand, but we will try and help you get your deal completed. Good luck, Matt.

Bill

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sir, this won't be deleted. As I explained in my PM, the other one was not deleted either. I simply didn't want it to turn into a flame war. But since you feel that you were done wrong I will bring the thread back.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you understand, but we will try and help you get your deal completed. Good luck, Matt.

Bill
No, don't worry about it. I have learned my lesson, I am not worried about my cards anymore. Just hope he doesn't rip anyone else off because I'm done with it. I took someone's word and it bite me in the rear-end, that's my problem. Lock both posts and don't worry about it. Maybe he won't come back six months from now and do the same thing to someone else, I'll just buy the cards we were supposed to trade for off Ebay and then be done with it.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2751]Matthew18[/MENTION] Why dont you give the senior moderators and moderators time to figure out a way to approach the situation in a reasonable mannor and attempt to resolve the issue for you.

It sucks to be burned on here I know first hand.It took me many years to get my end of a deal.But in the end it all worked out.

For all we know your person could be out on duty again.Granted he should of done his end of the deal when he said he was going to.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Been burned before too, I wish you luck, but TRUST me the mods on here are really good and will help you if your willing to work with them. Let the people who run the site help you. I know this is not a hugh money loss, but it is principal. I hope you do get what you traded for, if not just learn from it. There are more good people on here then bad, so dont let one bad apple ruin it for you! He could have a situation that is really out of his control, so kinda keep some faith that he will do his part.

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Matthew18 Why dont you give the senior moderators and moderators time to figure out a way to approach the situation in a reasonable mannor and attempt to resolve the issue for you.

It sucks to be burned on here I know first hand.It took me many years to get my end of a deal.But in the end it all worked out.

For all we know your person could be out on duty again.Granted he should of done his end of the deal when he said he was going to.
The thing that bothers me is this: I sent him my mailing address the day he requested. He should still have the mailing address in his PM box, yet he asked for my mailing address again.. and didn't log back on to get it. Before I sent him the message trying to figure out what was going on, he was viewing the fourms each time I looked at his profile to see if he had been on that day. I was giving him time because I understand that not everyone has the same time to go to the post office as others. Two weeks of him popping up online, yet my cards not showing up and him not bothering to send me a message saying: "Look, I am out in the field and can't get your cards out. Bare with me another (insert time frame) and I'll send them" made me send him the message asking what was going on.. and yet they still aren't here.

At this point, it isn't about getting the Kyle Busch cards as they are regular release trading cards, nothing I can't pick up on Ebay. It's the fact that I made a deal with someone and they haven't lived up to the end of it. I am very understanding about situations coming up where he can't get the cards out.. I have had situations like that but all it takes is a little commication to explain it.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
As I stated in the other thread, if a person doesn't complete a deal without a good reason, there's a reason to be wary of them. The value isn't important because if you take a few members for small amounts, it can add up quickly. We need to ensure that no one is running scams and keeping them private because it can snowball quickly.

I am sure that the individual will return with some lame excuse eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts