Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow my family has the worst luck ever.... in the last year my dad has almost died twice (car crash, mass between heart & lung), my sister had to have an emergency apendectomy a month ago, my mom is having surgery tomarrow AM to remove her thyroid,,, and yesterday @ work i dropped a solid oak 322 lb dresser on my hand breaking my middle finger and had to get stiches on the same finger~ wow my luck sucks ASS! :mad:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
damn dude i think the only thing yall are missing is lightning striking one of you twice.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Man, I hope things turn around for you soon!!

I can't help think, though, when I saw the title of this thread, that if CSR was still here, he would have been able to top it all!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
damn man, you need to find a horse shoe or 4 leaf clover or something to change you luck.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Look at it this way, it can only get better from here. Best wishes for you and your family.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dang Bud, I hope your luck changes the rest of this year!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nick said:
Same here , i know how that is . Been there and done that once in my life already
Which one? We don't need another CSR here Nicky!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys.. my mom's surgery went well, they took out the thyroid and found some little lumps next to it, they think it might be cancerous.... we'll find out next week....yeah tell me about it i need a horse shoe or something.....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
That has nothing to do with the original post-- why do you have to try and one-up the originl poster to get attention? That was all I was asking.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
way2fast4u said:
thanks guys.. my mom's surgery went well, they took out the thyroid and found some little lumps next to it, they think it might be cancerous.... we'll find out next week....yeah tell me about it i need a horse shoe or something.....
I'm keeping her in my prayers. Keep us informed, may The Lord be w/her.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Speaking of bad health, has anybody seen or heard from Dragon? Hope all is OK there......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts