Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
29,960 Posts
This thread is specifically for Banner Image Suggestions.

If you have questions or comments regarding the new forum software, please post in our Community Feedback thread.

- Cricket
A five minute or less job. Still looks the same as day one. I've submitted artwork and there is existing artwork from the former forum version. We ARE NOT and Hot Wheels site. Leave that to Hobbytalk. We are NASCAR-centric with a sprinkling of NHRA every now and again. Why has this not been changed back? @AdminVS

·
KB-972
16,631 Posts
A five minute or less job. Still looks the same as day one. I've submitted artwork and there is existing artwork from the former forum version. We ARE NOT and Hot Wheels site. Leave that to Hobbytalk. We are NASCAR-centric with a sprinkling of NHRA every now and again. Why has this not been changed back? @AdminVS

Looks like they have flown the coop... It's like when the other AdminVs was here very little if anything got done..,

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
29,960 Posts
Looks like they have flown the coop... It's like when the other AdminVs was here very little if anything got done..,
Sure seems like it. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. It's fine to come on here and tell us what we can and cannot do (with this upgrade it sure seems like the latter), but unless they are willing to put their words into action on our list of issues, it's all empty. None of our glaring issues that have been communicated have resolved.

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,726 Posts
Well it looks like I have been told.

@MOPARBOB Could you move my posts to the afore mentioned correct thread?

Thanks in advance.

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,726 Posts
Maybe Hot Wheels NASCAR? Where that banner pic come from anyways?
Sure seems like it. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. It's fine to come on here and tell us what we can and cannot do (with this upgrade it sure seems like the latter), but unless they are willing to put their words into action on our list of issues, it's all empty. None of our glaring issues that have been communicated have resolved.

Looking at the other boards, it would seem they all have similar issues, and they all look so very close as to be able to not to tell the difference between them.

Might be time to start looking elsewhere, as sad as that is.

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I do not yet have an ETA on this. When I have an update I will let you know.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hello all,

As the first post states, we need you to post examples of images that you would like used and that you have taken. We were waiting for additional images to be posted in this thread. Also, it is not a five-minute job as the creative has to be formatted for multiple devices mobile/desktop then uploaded to servers, and then batch updated.

If the below works we will run with this then.

Feel free to use my art below. View attachment 702964

Jeff

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
29,960 Posts
Hello all,

As the first post states, we need you to post examples of images that you would like used and that you have taken. We were waiting for additional images to be posted in this thread. Also, it is not a five-minute job as the creative has to be formatted for multiple devices mobile/desktop then uploaded to servers, and then batch updated.

If the below works we will run with this then.

Jeff
Go for it. Our previous forum set up had diecast art incorporated with our site logo and would rotate as the seasons or holidays progressed. That too, as has been mentioned multiple times is an option that can be revisited. Thanks.

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Go for it. Our previous forum set up had diecast art incorporated with our site logo and would rotate as the seasons or holidays progressed. That too, as has been mentioned multiple times is an option that can be revisited. Thanks.
10-4, I will see if I can pull some string and get it up by early next week if not sooner.

We will reach out for the High Res version of this image.

Rotating banners are not an option at this time.

Jeff

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.