Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
#AllTheCupTracks
298 Posts
Took 9 cars and got every one signed. That's never happened before. These will look great in my office now.

Some guys were tough to get, like Gordon and some just fell into my lap, like Dale Jr.

Ward Burton wanted to know about the custom VT car and asked if I'd make him one. Time to get to work!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice, congratz on the auto's!

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Thats really cool!! Cool story about Burton as well. Thats so awesome!!!

·
#AllTheCupTracks
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! That had to be unpleasant hauling all those cars around though...lol
Not as bad as you'd think. I kept the non-wing cars in the protective sleeves and the winged ones in their boxes. Good thing is that I got 5 on Saturday, so 4 was easier to work with on Sunday.

The hardest part was just being quick, especially with the wing cars...except for Ward, who was just hanging out in the pit area.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Absolutely Awesome that you took that many & got them all signed! Congratulations.

The Ward Burton Custom. Being asked by Ward himself to make a custom of one of his cars. Now is that not just a great compliment.

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
awesome cars and the story with Ward Burton is great! Congrat's, that must feel good to have a driver say that to you

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Wow nice haul! That is super cool that Ward Burton asked for you to make him one. You never know what you might receive in return for making him one!!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Those are awesome!!!

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Those are awsome, be neat to meet all of them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts