1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Well they still got the issues with the 99 car. Maybe this will be the 99's points and stuff? Plus who is going to drive the 21? Chris Buescher?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: April

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Well they still got the issues with the 99 car. Maybe this will be the 99's points and stuff? Plus who is going to drive the 21? Chris Buescher?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
I don't think Chris is ready, but he's way more ready than Reed so sure why not.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
I'm really happy to see that he's finally going to be in a Roush car in cup. Now I wonder does this cement Carl leaving or Biffle not resigning? They can't handle four cars again.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm really happy to see that he's finally going to be in a Roush car in cup. Now I wonder does this cement Carl leaving or Biffle not resigning? They can't handle four cars again.
It's not like they have been handling 3 cars well. So if Jack has 4 sponsors, he will have 4 cars regardless.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
biffle has been saying hes close to deal to stay with roush and Carl wont say anything yet

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
It's not like they have been handling 3 cars well. So if Jack has 4 sponsors, he will have 4 cars regardless.
He doesn't have four cars worth sponsorship unfortunately. Both the #17 and #99 aren't fully covered. Is Advocare for 36 races?

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He doesn't have four cars worth sponsorship unfortunately. Both the #17 and #99 aren't fully covered. Is Advocare for 36 races?
He runs the 17 and 99 still. Gets patchwork sponsors or throws ecoboost on there. So I don't think he worries about that. Advocare is full time.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
He runs the 17 and 99 still. Gets patchwork sponsors or throws ecoboost on there. So I don't think he worries about that. Advocare is full time.
hey the #99 Has Fastenal (18 races)Subway (6 races)Aflac (5 races)Kellogg's (4 races)UPS (1 race)Ford EcoBoost

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
That's good if Adovocare is full time. I didn't think it would be because I thought they didn't like the amount to go to cup with Dillon. Unless Roush costs way way less. And I'm sure he worries about patchwork sponsorship like Ecoboost because he's paying for that himself not Ford, but its not like he's going to park Carl and Ricky.

I'm glad to see Trevor at Roush in cup I just honestly can't see this going well. Like you said they can't handle three now so the solution is not to add more strain to the organization with another car. I guess we'll see next season.

Good for Trevor though.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
That's not too bad than that's 34 races paid for. Ecoboost doesn't count because its not actual sponsorship.
yea we had 36 races paid for 2013 Best Buy GS was there for 2 races now with Best buy gone and Ups gone at the end of this season theres only 33 races paid for on the 99 in 2015 if Carl Stays Which he should because carl push Trevor to his only sprint cup series win

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
yea we had 36 races paid for 2013 Best Buy GS was there for 2 races now with Best buy gone and Ups gone at the end of this season theres only 33 races paid for on the 99 in 2015 if Carl Stays Which he should because carl push Trevor to his only sprint cup series win
Pushing Trevor to a win is not a reason to stay. I'm sure Carl wanted that 500 pretty bad himself. I'd be happy if he stayed at Roush because its pretty cool when a driver is in the same car all career long. However I wouldn't blame him if he left.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
I honestly don't see RFR going to a 4 car team next year. Biffle or Edwards are going to leave at the end of the year IMO and the more this unfolds I think it's Edwards.

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Edwards to Ganassi. Can I dream a little? Would make sense with the Hendrick alliance. Even if they held on to Jamie, they'd have plenty of room if they could get sponsors, and you'd think Carl could get at least a mostly funded season even if its patch worked like past few years with Roush.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
I honestly don't see RFR going to a 4 car team next year. Biffle or Edwards are going to leave at the end of the year IMO and the more this unfolds I think it's Edwards.
Carl is keep it to himself where he goes or stays at roush and they had a 4 car team in 2011 which was close to the champship with the 99 that year

1 - 20 of 72 Posts