Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LeightonSibille25
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I collect the NASCAR cards and I get a lot of Race Used cards. What is your best card that you have pulled from a pack, box, hobby box, case, etc.? My favorite one is a 2012 Jeff Gordon Burning Rubber from Atlanta #12 of #199!

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I don't collect NASCAR cards, though I do have a large baseball, basketball, and football card collection, ranging from Game-Used jersey cards of Babe Ruth up to autographed cards of Peyton Manning.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Raced used tire cards from a Kyle Busch victory, a Mark Martin Victory and a Kasey Kahne Victory as well as a Race Used Glove card from a Bobby Labonte race.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
My son got a Jeff Gordon race used tire from his win at PIR. We were at that race so that makes it even better. He has a few other special cards but I can't remember them all. We don't generally have good luck with trading cards.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Best Card: Mark Martin Press Pass Eclipse 2011 Autographed #5/5
Favorite Card: Paul Menarad Press Pass Premium '11 Hot Threads #10/25 (This card has a piece of the "EN" from the MOEN logo on Paul's firesuit )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.