Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Whats best

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You really cant say the Trucks yet but in your opinion, what has been the best series in 2012, Cup or Nationwide, Mine is Nationwide. Cup has sucked so far this year. Exeption of the Daytona 500.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,094 Posts
Nationwide...since only 1 cup driver has won so far.

·
Return of the #3
11,337 Posts
is this really needed only 5 races into the season? they all have there moments. personally, i like watching racing and they all have been great except the rain shorten California.

if you say cup racing has been terrible this year, you dont enjoy watching real racing from high caliber drivers. Ex Bristol was great to watch as others complained it was terrible.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
You really cant say the Trucks yet but in your opinion, what has been the best series in 2012, Cup or Nationwide, Mine is Nationwide. Cup has sucked so far this year. Exeption of the Daytona 500.
I actually believe the Daytona 500 was the biggest disappointment of the cup races this year, at the restrictor plate races we should expect to see more passing and side by side racing then any other races, but there was none of that, I think the other 4 races are exactly what we expected they'd be. But to answer your question, I do believe the NW Series has been better to watch this year than sprint cup, a lot more interesting now.

·
Kaptain Kanuck
2,593 Posts
I agree with the above, I did not enjoy the Daytona 500 very much. Versus the Nationwide Daytona race which I believe to be much more exciting even though it consisted of half the same drivers. And I also agree the racing in the nationwide series has been more exciting. I love watching the up and coming stars have some success. Go Brad Sweet!! But cant wait to see more truck racing!!!

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Formula 1 since the poll should have "None of the above" as Neither only works when there are two options, not three.

Also the Trucks have had only 1 race so its hard to gauge anything from that.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Daytona Nationwide was awesome as was the Cup Bristol.Martinsville is going to be epic next week

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Nationwide

1 - 16 of 16 Posts