Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got all the 1/24ths in the mail today and the 1/64ths yesterday.

Three FedEx cars go into my Hamlin collection along with the Freight Leffler car I already had, the other two Lefflers are for sale or trade, the Craven is going to be my uncle's birthday present.

Jason Leffler - 2005 Action #11 FedEx Express Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1 of 3,960) - to Denny Hamlin collection

Jason Leffler - 2005 Action #11 FedEx Ground Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1 of 2,208) - to Denny Hamlin collection

Jason Leffler - 2005 Action #11 FedEx Kinko's Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1 of 2,448) - to Denny Hamlin collection

Been wanting these two rare promos for a while now

Ward Burton - 1999 Racing Champions Promo #02 Siemens Pontiac Grand Prix - to Ward Burton collection

Ward Burton - 1999 Racing Champions Promo #02 Murray Pontiac Grand Prix - to Ward Burton collection

Ricky Craven - 2003 Action #32 Tide Pontiac Grand Prix (Bank, 1 of 480) - B-day present to uncle

In order to get the three Leffler's I needed, I was forced to take a couple I didn't. The rest are for sale or trade.

Jason Leffler - 2004 Action #00 Haas Automation Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1 of 1,200) - for SALE or TRADE

Jason Leffler - 2003 Action #2 Team ASE-Carquest/HULK Dodge Super Truck (1 of 15,076) - for SALE or TRADE

Dale Earnhardt - 1993 Racing Champions "Chevrolet Monte Carlo promo" #3 GM Goodwrench - for SALE or TRADE
The DE came with the Ward Burton promos for some reason... maybe a bonus, I don't know.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Wadda ya need for the Hulk truck? I don't wanna spend alot cause I want it for a custom. I believe Dave drove a Dodge truck once back in the day. If so wanna piece for a custom. If you need more than I wanna pay, I'll understand. Thanks and sweet pick-ups, especially the Burton 1/64ths. I've never ever seen either of em'.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm mostly looking to trade it for a car I can have customed as well. This truck has a plastic bottom, but the rest is all diecast. If you have anything you're willing to part with, lmk.

I looked up Blaney's truck stats... two starts, one in 2004 and one last weekend. Both were Toyotas.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
taterracing said:
I'm mostly looking to trade it for a car I can have customed as well. This truck has a plastic bottom, but the rest is all diecast. If you have anything you're willing to part with, lmk.

I looked up Blaney's truck stats... two starts, one in 2004 and one last weekend. Both were Toyotas.
Huh...I woulda sworn that the other truck start, besides last weekend was in a Dodge. Well that settles that. Guess I don't need it. Now that you mention it your correct, as I was just looking at the pic the other day. Thanks anyway. Good luck movin' it. I hope ya get what ya need outta it.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dang Bud, I was hoping the RC Earnhardt car had Yellow Lettering on the goodyear Tires. I have been looking for that variation forever!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
like those #11's, wish they would have a retro day in nascar, that would be pretty crazy to see all of the paint schemes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts