Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Wrong but cool!! That storm is actually Katrina, 1,723 died, four being good friends of mine, damage to my diecast collection over $200, damage to my house over $8000. Seeing the picture done in The bears heading for Fla. Priceless!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
fishin, sorry about your loss. i had no idea this was a picture of katrina or you lost your collectables.

but, i don't think geebs mean't it in a bad way. but a pretty original photo. i thought it was some good graphics work.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
looks like the catagory 5 storm fizzled out to a thunder storm, lol

·
Super Moderator
8,651 Posts
CSR said:
did exactly what I expected, my prediction of the game was 28-17 colts and the score was 29-17
i don't see any post where you said what the score would be??????? i wished it had been 28-17 so i could have won some money.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I didn't post, because normally I am way off on scores so I dont ever bother. What I did was a guy predicted Colts vs the bears in the SB before the season even started and after that he said colts would win 28-17 so I went with his and said the same. too bad I didnt put money on that

I didn't put any money on the game either. I bet a diet dr pepper on the game with a friend of mine and a racing stripe down the middle of the head with another.

I'll post pics soon as I get them back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts