Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take a quick minute to thank John @Dale3DaleJr88 for sending me a John Andretti Thank You Firefighters 2 car set. I greatly appreciate it.

I had made a claim on the PIF program and never received my cars. I get this feeling that Jerry @team3and8 and John had a conversation and a box shows up on my porch.

Again a big thanks to all who made this possible. Another great example of why this community ROCKS. You guys did not have to do this but I am grateful none the less.

·
0 Posts
[MENTION=3362]Dale3DaleJr88[/MENTION] [MENTION=1395]team3and8[/MENTION] [MENTION=2037]mattcrich3[/MENTION]
Great to hear it!

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,216 Posts
After hearing that you claimed the cars to give them to your kids, I didn't think it was right that you didn't get what you claimed. So I picked up a set from eBay and got your address from Jerry.
[MENTION=2037]mattcrich3[/MENTION]

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
After hearing that you claimed the cars to give them to your kids, I didn't think it was right that you didn't get what you claimed. So I picked up a set from eBay and got your address from Jerry.
[MENTION=2037]mattcrich3[/MENTION]
You really are an incredible guy - this site is lucky to have you John [MENTION=3362]Dale3DaleJr88[/MENTION]

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
Back from the Dead
2,211 Posts
Awesome.

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.