Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know silver comes off, but does black come off a windshield? I'm looking at a particular car that's signed in black that I'd want to wipe off and get resigned.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Yep,did it with a Kenseth.He signed it in black,but I had it resigned in silver.Just use a Magic Eraser,and it'll be all ready to go to be resigned.

[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION]

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
This is a car that is signed in black that I would like to rub the signature away from:

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190644222444]RARE BRAD KESELOWSKI 1/24 AUTOGRAPHED MICCOSUKEE RACED VERSION WINNER | eBay[/ame]

I don't have the money to bid on it but this looks like it could turn out to be a good deal for someone if they wanted to get rid of the signature, or keep it.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Nail polish remover.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION]

I had a Kenseth car I bought that was auto'ed and I was not sure about it. Now the auto was silver but it should still work. I used lighter fluid on a cotton ball ( RONSONOL, yellow bottle for Zippo lighters ) and had no problems. Had it resigned and the car now looks great!

Hope this helps.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys,

I've heard that the removal of the autograph could also take off some of the "grime" or race marks on the windshield.

Is there anything that anyone knows can remove the auto and not the other stuff?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts