Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off is the Ryan Blaney hat. I've been unable to find anyone whose selling these so I had to call in a few favors. After about a month I finally was able to get it.

View media item 22684
Now for my newest add. This is actually my first 2014 of the year and ironically is not even of a driver I collect or root for. Now you maybe asking yourself "why would you buy a car of a driver you don't root for?" For the quick back story, I spent many weekends at my grandparents house because they watched me so my mom could go out (she was 21 when I was born). The one thing I always remember was them having Breyer's ice cream in the fridge. Well this past fall my Grandfather passed away from cancer and when I saw this car on lionel I instantly smiled. I didn't even hesitate to purchase it and I'll be putting it where I'll see it every day.

View media item 22682View media item 22683
There is a slight issue with the top left of the hood (it looks like clear coat peeling). You can see it best in the 2nd second picture. I'll try and do something, but if I can't fix it I'm not going to worry about it.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
I can't see your pictures, but you must be talking about Regan's car which is really nice. I'm sure the hat is nice also.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts

·
NASCAR diecast junkie
4,713 Posts
Nice additions and thanks for sharing your story of the Breyer's piece.Love how diecast can actually create good memories sometimes

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Nice adds! Also, I'm sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Like ice cream. Nice adds

1 - 20 of 22 Posts