Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave Blaney and Jason Leffler of Braun Racing qualified 2nd and 3rd in the Haas Avacados and Great Clips Toyota Camrys for the Arrons 312 Busch Series races at Talladega.
Wish the Cup Yota's ran like the Busch ones. Even w/a downsized intake manifold cause NASCAR said they had an unfair performance advantage. Maybe Dave can make up some points on Cousin Carl this week.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why won't you get to see the race? It is on your local ABC affiliate....

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
the national station (ch5 ) thats carried Busch over here for the last couple of season dropped the Busch series in favour of a cup show and the cable network has lost the rights as ESPN are trying to establish a foothold over here with a high price pay per view station

·
Registered
724 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
the national station (ch5 ) thats carried Busch over here for the last couple of season dropped the Busch series in favour of a cup show and the cable network has lost the rights as ESPN are trying to establish a foothold over here with a high price pay per view station
Oh so you don't get NASN?

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
nasn has been brought out by setanna sport who inturn have been brought out by espn and the amount there want on top of what we already pay for our cable for what for have to offer is a joke mind you we might look again with the fact there now have the rights to show live football from next season

·
Registered
724 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
nasn has been brought out by setanna sport who inturn have been brought out by espn and the amount there want on top of what we already pay for our cable for what for have to offer is a joke mind you we might look again with the fact there now have the rights to show live football from next season
Yeah I saw the drama about it over at another forum I go to. NASCAR.com shows the Busch on thier website for free, other than that the other way to see races is to download them from a torrent.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
Yeah I saw the drama about it over at another forum I go to. NASCAR.com shows the Busch on thier website for free, other than that the other way to see races is to download them from a torrent.
thanks i will try to get to watch it on nascar .com

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
KK3869 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
thanks i will try to get to watch it on nascar .com
the next race on nascar .com is Richmond hope its a good race

1 - 10 of 10 Posts