Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw some dave blaney fans. i have an action h.o. only, 2005 dave blaney jack daniels auto. car. it's 1/24 scale. this is not a real fancy action car. but it does come mint in mint box.
car is in the styrofoam inside the box. my dad is the chairman of the liquor board in our county and i got the car from them. got it auto. at dover in 05. so no c.o.a. or anything. was something i planned on keeping, but dropped nascar.
auto. in white sharpie, on windshield.

if interested, make an offer. plus priority mail sig. required shipping.
accept postal money orders only for payment.
buyer must be 21 or older. please don't try to pull anything, last time the person got caught as he tried to get me to sell it to him "off record". checked with racer and the kid wasn't even 18. (kahnefan)

no, no picture. i've still got hundreds of cars i'm slowly selling, and i can't photo them all. i do have several other cars of other drivers i can email to show you, i do have nascar to sell. and also, racer has bought from me, so he knows, you can ask him.
thanks.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What does the box look like? Descibe it to me and be as specific as possible. I have this car in just about every incarnation, but if the box is just an AP box, I may be interested. I have it in ARC, and in Brookfield Collectors Guild which is also Action. Thanks.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Like I said, I have about all of the ways it was made. I have an ARC and I have a Brookfield that I display w/the Brookfield Dually and Trailer. I may consider it if it is an AP or an AP+. Just to have it. The auto doesn't mean anything to me either as I have all kinds of DB auto's.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll have to look. i know it's not a regular action car. the trunck does not open. yet it's in a nice box, wrapped in tissue, and styrofoam. it's with all my other things at work. temp. controled, smoke free, light free room. i'll check it out and let you know.
thanks,
dave

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
If the trunk doesn't open its an AP. I almost got one of those in 05 cause it was so cheap. And I remember the trunk not opening on it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
When you check the box, take the car out and look at the wheels and the interior. If it has the lugnuts painted and the interior detailed, it is probably a BCG. If not it is probably an AP. Try to see what the production was. I think the BCG piece was like 1 of 300 or something like that.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know it's not a brookfields collectors guild piece. i had a few of those, and remember the packaging. unfortunately production back then of their product was not good, and i sent every one back. i do believe it's a AP. i always had rcca or action, and i remember an a on the package of this car.
like i said, i'll look. don't know if i'll get their today. but i'll try. i know right where it is.
dave

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
No hurry, take your time.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i checked out this car.
the box has action racing collectables, and richard childress racing logos on it. on the inside of the lid, it's lists all the products that were once done such as: rcca, winners circle, brookfield collectors guild, etc.
apparently this is a promotional car done and was provided to liquor stores for buying certain amounts of jack d..
it has limited edition and P/N 109665 along with the other info. on the silver label on the end of the box.
the car has a working suspension in the front, not the rear. hood open.
that's all i can think of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.