Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on here was looking for a Blaney RC Authentics AMOCO w/the bright orange numbers. I responded and never heard back. If you see this and are interested, or not, let me know either way, so I can forget about it! LOL! TIA![/b][/color]

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the pic of my own, it is in the upper right hand corner of my case.[/color]

It is still in the box in the closet somewhere. It comes on a base, w/a clear plastic lid. I believe it also has a body template. It is pretty sweet. It has the markings on the tires that the pit crew puts on them like RF, LF, RR, LR etc.
I would take $25.00-$30.00 shipped, OBO. I also have an extra Mac Tool/Amoco car, it is the one in the second row on the left side. It is not on a base, but comes w/a body template and a car cover. No wheel/tire markings. Same price on it. $50.00 shipped for the pair.
LMK either way....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Actually Ken, you wanted to give me those free!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can do pretty close to that if the actual shipping is paid. But DD has first shot...

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I will give you $25 shipped for the RC Authentics if it is still available. Let me know if it is and how to pay.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are both RC Authentics cars. LMK which one for sure you want. My Pay-Pal is the same as my email address.
The Amoco regular paint Intrepid comes w/a display case on a base. The Mac Tools Intrepid does not.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
You got a nice collection of Blaneys there man, shame you have to get rid of them.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I'll take whichever one is left over.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Payment has been sent via Paypal for whichever one I am going to get.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kspool said:
Payment has been sent via Paypal for whichever one I am going to get.
Payment received, and the car is packaged up and ready to go. It is going USPS Priority w/confirmation,
I emailed you the tracking #'s.
I have to babysit my grandson tomorrow. If he is gone in time for me to get it to the PO it will go out tomorrow. If not, the next day for sure. Thanks Pal.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The gandson didn't come here today, so the Amoco Intrepid will be mailed today. Honor the conf. #'s I emailed you spoolio.....Thanks!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
demondecko said:
Spool if you want the regular its yours. Im interested in the Mac Tools car only.
DD, You still want the Mac Tools/Amoco? LMK. TIA!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
FF, got the car over the weekend while I was in NY and picked it up yesterday. Thanks dude!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very good. Hope it satisfies. Let's do it again sometime. Thank you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.