Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
When he took over the ride at the beginning of the year, he was to drive the #32 and John Andretti was to drive the Camping World #10. Then John Andretti went to a Cup ride, so Dave is driving some races in the car w/the #32 and others in the car w/the #10. I am not sure how they are deciding what races for which, because he has driven both numbers in the Fan1st car and both numbers in the ABF U-Pack car, but everytime he has driven the Camping World car it has been #10.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Now That's what I call weird! that has to be hard to try and keep up with those diecast!! better be Glad Winner Circle doesn't make those. There would be probably 60 different cars to go after with all those paint schemes and # changes and trinkets, and scales>>>>>>>>

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Right now, it doesen't look like any of them are going to be made. Braun Racing says they are going to, but I would have thought that they would have had at least one out by now. I got last years ABF U-Pack car, but they say there are no plans at this time to make this years. Fan1st says they are going to make theirs, but I'll believe it when I see it. Camping World says they are going to make some, but they will probably be KHI cars sice Kevin sells more stuff than Dave does. It is hard to get Dave's cars. They are made so obscurely, since he isn't that good of a finisher, so he doesen't sell alot of cars.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well Blaney has only driven the 32 twice at Daytona while Andretti was in the 10 and at Phoenix why? I don't know.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
He drove the Berringer Wine #32 also. I thought it was at California, but it may have been at Pheonix.
I also think the last time he drove the Fan1st and the last time he drove the ABF U-Pack, they were numbered 32.
Not positive, I don't get to see him much, even if he's running at the front cause they always have the chosen few they show, and he's not one of em'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts