Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find out information on driver apperances and so forth. Looking to get to the track area around 2 and just looking for something to do and hopefully get mark martin to sign one of my cars. Thanks in advance Earle

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hope this is not too late but I would check these sites

jayski.com
driverappearances.com
laidbackracing.com
insidegroove.com
official fanclub and driver websites
sponsor racing websites
local newspaper
sports radio

I would also check the track's website and website of radio stations and newspapers in that surrounding area.

Also look at the haulers to see who is signing before the race.

Mark a tough one to get. He usually doesn't do appearances, so you're best bet is a pit or garage pass. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
642 Posts
all i can say is, good luck on getting martins auotgraph at the track. he is hard to get a sig from while at trackside. i was at indy this year for three days and seen him once. just doesn't sign much at the track. good luck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses guys, but yes I had already left yesterday. So how does one come across his auto? Is there a way to mail the car in and have it sent back?

I picked up his Driver select 1/24 for only $20 and the 1/64 DS for #3. They said they were trying to get rid of some of the overstock, cause the other cars were still $60+. Thanks Earle

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
The only way I know to get this auto for sure is to go to his dealership in Arkansas. He does a two or three day event there each year. I guess we'll head out there next year as bad as I hate it. It looks like someone who thanks the fans as much as he does could make some appearances one in a while. Good luck.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I know this probably sounds stupid.....but what does BOA mean?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was in a rush, Bank of America 500 (i forgot the 500 though) :-*

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
LOL! OK!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts