Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
I hope the Hendrick boys thump his ass in the garage after the race. They should show up at Reutti's motorhome with a baseball bat, too.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Wanted AJ to win, Got Newman to win is ok.

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
it got bundled up and Newman shoved him in there. Nobodys fault, everyone but the top two had fresh tires. If you want someone to blame, look at the 10 car.

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Thats racing,. I'm a Hendrick's guy, but Gordon and Johnson left open the door for Bowyer to drive in there (with a little bump from behind) and go for it. It was evident Gordon and Johnson were affected by older tires on the restrat

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Really, the one to blame here is David. He should have been in the pits 3 laps earlier and give it away and he stupidly causes this mess.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Just one of those deals if you ask me. Hendrick guys had a horrible restart, Bowyer was about to get run over by Newman, he had to go.

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Bowyer did make a bad dive bomb move when it looked like he might have bumped the wall but as I said, the 39 did bump into the 15 causing him to push his way up and all 3 to crash.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Are you guys kidding right now? It's a racing move, deal with it. The 24 and 48 were slow, the 15 got a bump from behind and went under the 24 and they came down on him in the corner and started the wreck.

The real bonehead in all of this is David Reutimann...lol.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Bowyer did nothing wrong, the Hendrick cars had a crappy restart and he got shoved by the 39. He was going for a win, had Kyle Busch done that, everyone would be applauding him for his eagerness to win. Reutimann was the real bone head, MWR was smart by getting rid of him.

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
All im saying is that if your a compassionate #24 fan, you got to be angry right now. Anyone that is attached to their driver knows its tough not to get angry at something like this.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Bowyer did nothing wrong, the Hendrick cars had a crappy restart and he got shoved by the 39. He was going for a win, had Kyle Busch done that, everyone would be applauding him for his eagerness to win. Reutimann was the real bone head, MWR was smart by getting rid of him.
I'm not on these forums too often anymore...but based on what I have seen in the past, I would have to disagree with this 100%.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Why was it a Bone head move for Bowyer? He's not a part of the Hendrick Stable He was going for the win, if anyone had the bone head move it was Reutimann but also Gordon and Johnson for actually working together on the restart for once DW made sense in the booth even though I know with as few laps to go you don't want to lay over for a teammate yet you want to win for your team company. They didn't Bowyer took advantage, if I was sitting in 3rd I would have done the same thing.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.