Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a box of 2007 Traks at Target today. Im not sure why but I did. It only had like 4 packs in it. I also bought a pack of Press Pass 2008. I know nothing about cards though. I took a pic of all the cards I got. Can one of you kind souls please tell me if any of these look like anything special. I figure the Stewart is but I really have no idea. I shoulda probably done a bit more research before spending the money.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
How much was the box of 07 Trax?

As for the 07 trax cards... the Stewart Hot Pursuit is an insert (best to check the back of the packs to see stated odds and to know how rare cards would be). The Johnson Hot Pass is also an insert. The rest look like base cards.

Looks like you did well with the 08 Press Pass. The Waltrip Race Day is an insert as well as the Green slidshow (though, those are 1 per 2 packs or something). Not sure about the Harvick. Those were inserts in year's past. Need to know the car number on the back. Anything higher than 12, then it's a basecard.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
For $10, it should only have four packs in it. Packs generally retail for $3 a piece, but with the blaster boxes... you generally get a 'bonus' pack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts