Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just opened a 2007 Topps Series 1 HOBBY Rack Box. 24 packs, 21 cards each. Each pack had an All-Star card exclusive to HOBBY racks. I always open one or two of these a year to get commons for customers that are working on sets. This year I was also hoping to nail a few Jeter/Bush/Mantle cards as well. Here's the deal: This years HOBBY racks contain ONLY base cards. No inserts at all except for the All-Star in each pack. No Numbered Gold Cards, No Mantle Home Run History Inserts, No Own the Game Inserts, nothing but base cards. I got a ton of stars, rookies, and ONE Jeter/Mantle/Bush card. The coolest thing I got was a pack with the #7 Mantle card on top. I didn't open that pack. I would reccomend this for someone who is working on a set but not for anyone who is looking for inserts. I think I will try a box of Retail Racks and see how that goes. Has anyone out there bought any Topps Retail rack packs this year? I am just curious if they conatin inserts like the football did?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Not purchased any of the rack packs but did get a Blaster box the other day and got a ton of inserts. Unfortunatly no Jeter cards in there.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After further review, I know this was a retail box that I just opened. The Hobby "H" Logo was missing from the box. I just talked to one of my suppliers and he told me that the HOBBY HTA Rack Boxes contain a memorabilia card and an autograph. I ordered a box. Each pack has an All-Star Rookie card only available in Hobby racks. Maybe I will hit some inserts in this box. If anyone is building a set and is in need of any 2007 Topps Baseball let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts