Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Playing the harp
7,204 Posts
I believe thats the case. These are my three auto's:

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/members/1198-albums1840-picture75032.html

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/members/1198-albums1840-picture75033.jpg

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/members/1198-albums1840-picture75034.jpg

The Eclipse auto is more spread out when the Main Event is tighter...and the Premium starts spread out and ends loose. Consistency is key...who knows, maybe he's practicing for Vegas again this year? :happy: :yes:

Maybe he's just a driver who's actually consistent in his signature?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sadly, all of the signatures are the same.

It's hard to tell if they are robot signed or stamped from the images here. However, he wouldn't be the 1st driver to use a stamp. Another case could be a ghost / secretarial signer who simply has one pattern that they are perfectly practiced at. Still, I don't see the natural variations that a human hand naturally gives.

When you see autographs that he knocks out in order, there is always slight variation even the tiniest mark or loop. Having multiple signatures like this that come from different people that sent the cards at different times is telling in itself.

Darrell Waltrip used to use a secretarial signer for a few years. The autograph was always the same and always made the same mistakes. It was consistent though.

This is the nature of the beast though.

I would appreciate more images shown if anyone has any of the same. Also, if someone would measure the signatures from corner to corner then along the horizontal line. this will help show any variations in size.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
There is a simple solution. Tweet him and ask. I doubt he has someone else sign it. If he did the turnaround would be quicker. Also when the Penske store let you ask for autographs it took almost 6 months to get them back on the cars I ordered.

·
Playing the harp
7,204 Posts
I did tweet and ask...no reply.

And to Racing_AUTHENTICATOR's post, not saying the autos are from his hand, but they are all hand signed, or a different template was used in the autopen between them.

There is a simple solution. Tweet him and ask. I doubt he has someone else sign it. If he did the turnaround would be quicker. Also when the Penske store let you ask for autographs it took almost 6 months to get them back on the cars I ordered.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I did tweet and ask...no reply.

And to Racing_AUTHENTICATOR's post, not saying the autos are from his hand, but they are all hand signed, or a different template was used in the autopen between them.
All my in person autographs from him are pretty similar. I just think he has a consistant sig

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I got two signed hero cards back from him the other day. There are slight differences and on one it looks like the marker is runnning out.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts