Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent an SASE to him containing two trading cards and he signed and included an offfical NASCAR Sprint cup lanyard like they have at the track. So cool and unexpected. Totally has a new fan now.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
thats awesome

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
Gotta say, Brad I thought came in with a bit of an attitude, but he's changed that, and between that and the way he treats his fans, he's turning me in to a Brad K fan.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Sounds awesome! Can you post a pic of the cards and the lanyard?

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
This is in the "Hero Cards" section because....
Because he made a mistake in where he posted it. What's with the sarcasm? Cant' you just say wrong section nicely?

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya sorry about that I meant to put that in show and tell. If you can move it go ahead.
Ill try and get pics posted soon.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Here are the pictures [MENTION=2033]KyBuschFan18[/MENTION]
laynard is something that you waer around your neck that has a little clip on the end. For keys,keycahins,Credentials,etc...

·
Banned
2,339 Posts
I have a few of the NSCS laynards I got at PIR and ACS the times I went.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Congrats on the signatures and items...

[MENTION=2233]mre1480[/MENTION] I agree. I didnt care much for Brad his first year or two in NASCAR but now I really do like him.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Congrats on the autographs and lanyard!

Brad is super cool. Love him! Everytime we've met him he's been so nice. Last year he bought us a couple of beers. lol

Glad that people are giving Brad a chance. I think those first years with JR Motorsports, he was a little cocky... and a little misunderstood. You gotta respect his honesty at least.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice auto's there and a free item to go with it.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Because he made a mistake in where he posted it. What's with the sarcasm? Cant' you just say wrong section nicely?
I could, but I didn't :) There was no sarcasm, it was a question. Sarcasm would be "You nailed the right section on this post!"

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its moved so dont worry about. Sorry i posted in the wrong section. I dont want to make any enimes around here

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That's great!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts