Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It's not the QVC version. Not interested.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
QVC sold an autograped version with a COA. This auto was obtained secondhand by the seller and is not certified authentic. I am not sure what the production number on the QVC auto'd version was.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QVC sold an autograped version with a COA. This auto was obtained secondhand by the seller and is not certified authentic. I am not sure what the production number on the QVC auto'd version was.
Karl, you are just to fast for me. You beat me to it.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I never got the QVC version-- it's one of the few early Brad K cars I still need.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I didn't think QVC still sold die-cast. Dan what's his name and everything?

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I would settle for an un- autographed version of this car at this point.. I just want the car

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Personally, when there are two versions, such as this car and there is one that has a certified auto, I think that the "plain" version is ruined if it has been auto'd.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I wouldn't buy it either since the sig does not look real. It's funny though, because I bet if this seller had been selling this Brad K Talladega 1/24 a couple months ago, he'd be selling it for $50. The seller of this car did not know anything about what the diecast he had was selling for when he started selling, I mean he was selling great diecast for dirt cheap. He sold a Brad K Blue Angels 1/24 for $80, a Brad K NAVY 1/24 for $20, and a Brad K Nashville Win for $30. Though as time went on, up to this point, it seems he is starting to realize the actual going prices for the diecast he has, as he no longer lists them for dirt cheap prices.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
scott, WELL SAID, i have bottem about 20 cars from them and now i notice none of the cars are selling much. and YES i DID miss out on those brad k's i only seen what they sold for when people left the feedback and man was i blown away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts