Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
It just looks so out of place with confetti on the car and the finish line. What they should have done was make the bases checkered to simulate victory lane. And then even a step further add confetti on the base of those which had confetti so it looks realistic while on display. Just my two cents worth.

·
Living Crazy
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It just looks so out of place with confetti on the car and the finish line. What they should have done was make the bases checkered to simulate victory lane. And then even a step further add confetti on the base of those which had confetti so it looks realistic while on display. Just my two cents worth.
I agree. I wish it had a base showing victory lane.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Races versions are always a guess. You just never know what it will look like.

Nice add

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
PYRO CraZy
1,179 Posts
I'm a HUGE raced version collector!!! I think they are the best versions of the diecasts out there. If only they would replicate ACTUAL sheet metal damage more specifically.. like the classic Dale Earnhardt crash car... then Lionel would have a guaranteed seller everytime.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
I'm a HUGE raced version collector!!! I think they are the best versions of the diecasts out there. If only they would replicate ACTUAL sheet metal damage more specifically.. like the classic Dale Earnhardt crash car... then Lionel would have a guaranteed seller everytime.
Couldn't have said it any better..
I also like the raced version a lot!

Nice add by the way.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nice car, but the cases were an epic fail. They really didn't think that through at all.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Nice add, so if you not too much thrilled I will sent my mailing address so we can test my thrillness.:wink:

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I do think Victory Lane would be good.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great add, the base thing is why I only buy Elite RWV's, I know they cost more but I like them so much more so in my mind it's worth it!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts