Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to his website(B R A D S W E E T) and it has 5 hats and 4 shirts. So that being said from what I can see of those tiny pictures i really want one of those Hats. How do I buy one, there is no button or place to click so any help would be nice or if you know of another way to get some Brad Sweet gear that would be great.

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that is odd. There's no buttons or links or anything on that store.
Thanks for agreeing with me i thought it was odd , never been to a online store with no way to purchase what they are trying to sell.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=1974]GoMattGo17[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2509]JGFAN24[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3047]RadarToys[/MENTION]

The reason you can not click on the shirts and hat is because that is the site run through Kasey Kahne Racing.You might try and call the Kasey Kahne Racing Store.Brad will be running the 49 Ollies Bargain Barn Sprinter at Various Sprint Car Races through the year.

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[MENTION=2509]JGFAN24[/MENTION]
[MENTION=530]ronmcc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3047]RadarToys[/MENTION]
Brad twitted after i asked him about it and said "we will have all the new merch soon"

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=1974]GoMattGo17[/MENTION] I guess I will have to join twitter one of these days.Thanks for the updates.Like I said KKR store carries his merchandise as well.

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[MENTION=1974]GoMattGo17[/MENTION] I guess I will have to join twitter one of these days.Thanks for the updates.Like I said KKR store carries his merchandise as well.
Im looking and have looked on there and don't see it mind helping me out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts