Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
congrats on the finds. Was the Johnson just a regular Lowes or was it the Kobalt?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Wish you could get pics of some of the otheres, sure would like to know what is new and what is already been previously released... ???

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I've done that twice! Can't figure out though why you wouldn't grab them and be the first to put them on Ebay, You know someone is going to be first and they are going to be the ones that make some money on them!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you could make alot on the Rudd and Bowyer, but the other are rerererereleases LOL. I still can't believe they havent poped up anywhere else. Have you been to asia recently?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
nascartech said:
didnt have the funds to pay 21.00 for 4 cars

I dont have unlimited funds in the bank man .
Buy it,List it on ebay, if it doesn't sell just return it. Can't lose on that.....
He's definitely the master of returns!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'm really surprised that WC didn't change the way the 07 looked on the Bowyer.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
selby92 said:
I'm really surprised that WC didn't change the way the 07 looked on the Bowyer.
Wadda ya mean? Sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake at times?

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Well they are always concerned about the kids drinking and stuff...and the 07 on Bowyers cars are the same style as the 07 on the Jack Daniels bottles and all that. Thats the main reason the car wasn't on some of the video games I thought.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Geez!!! Realease what the fans want. The public demands alternate schemes of Kahne, Sadler, Newman, Labonte, etc....

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about MA has there own store for WC special paints and lets walmart take all the rereleases?!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Exactly, but you could also put them in the collector's classified for a week, then put them on Feebay, if nobody wants them here or on Wccollector.com!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
I saw them today as well and the only new ones out of the whole release were the Truex, Bowyer, and Rudd that I saw but passed on getting them. I thought about it but when I bought the Dale Jr. Hood Open specials from Lowes only one of the 3 sold and I barely got any profit from it so I passed on risking the hassle of having to return them if they didn't sell.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Were any of them COT's? Since there was a Harvick in there, I was wondering if maybe that was a COT instead of just a re-release.

·
Banned
0 Posts
No, just the regular release. I didn't look closely but it may have been just a contengiency decal update from the original release Harvick which they still had there. I have two Stewart 1/24's and 1/64's from this year that are just contengiency decal updates oh and one has an orange Smoke and the other a white Smoke decal. ::)

·
Banned
0 Posts
nascartech said:
Yeah I was blown away at the fact they actually got the contract to make a Clint Bowyer #07 diecast in 1/24 WC ! I sure do hope that they plan on putting out a Clint Bowyer COT in 2008 ;)

I'm not too surprised since it was his DirecTV car.  No alcoholic logos whatsoever on the car. I am surprised as Trevor mentioned above that they used the stylized Jack Daniel's #07 font on the car because while Clint's DirecTV car is in NASCAR 08, the #07 used is just a generic font.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts