Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Crazy Canadian Collector
651 Posts
It's about a $100-$125 car if you had the box and the styrofoam wasn't broken. In this state I'd say $50 ish. How do you know its number 52? I dont see a DIN number in the back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's about a $100-$125 car if you had the box and the styrofoam wasn't broken. In this state I'd say $50 ish. How do you know its number 52? I dont see a DIN number in the back.
I'm new to this, so perhaps I mistook another number on the bottom for the DIN. Where can I locate the DIN?

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
I'm sorry...seen what scheme? I'm simply on here for information,not to sell anything or scheme. Cute car, by the way...
I understand you were looking for information about your car not selling it. My post was about I had never seen that 33 paint scheme before. Thank you!! That is one of my Kyle Busch Breast Cancer paint schemes from 2008 & 2009. The one in my photo is from 2009 👍🏻 Hope you have a great day and DCZ welcomes you. Post often!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand you were looking for information about your car not selling it. My post was about I had never seen that 33 paint scheme before. Thank you!! That is one of my Kyle Busch Breast Cancer paint schemes from 2008 & 2009. The one in my photo is from 2009 👍🏻 Hope you have a great day and DCZ welcomes you. Post often!!
I'm a newbie. I'm so green, in fact, that I didn't know "scheme" referred to the color combination of the vehicle 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so sorry

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
I'm a newbie. I'm so green, in fact, that I didn't know "scheme" referred to the color combination of the vehicle 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so sorry
No worries!! This is a great community with lots of good people. If you are new to diecast you will learn a lot here 👍

·
Todd and David Gilliland Fan.
1,135 Posts
I'm new to this, so perhaps I mistook another number on the bottom for the DIN. Where can I locate the DIN?
Because this is a limited run promo there isn't a DIN, but if there was it would've been located right here under the back window

And I'll agree with the above post as well for pricing. About 100 dollar car with the box, but boxes are usually half the value, so I'd say about 50-60 in it's current state.

·
Registered
390 Posts

Found this old thread from this site from a few years back. That might help you find a value. Though no box, it seems rare, with today's craziness on ebay I wouldn't cast doubt on getting $75-125 of you sold it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts