Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see a lot that really peaked my interest as far as diecast. But I did pick up a couple things. The Dollar general car was the last autographed one the merchandise trailer had. The HD elite was what I got signed during the Food City Family Race Night.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I debated on buying the Dollar General car all weekend but ultimately decided against it. It looks awesome signed though. On a side note I think I sat right in front of you on the tram Friday afternoon. Probably didnt notice but I had a blue Blue Jays hat on.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Awesome adds!!! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds, love the #25 car!!!

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I didn't know the DG car was out! Nice adds man!

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I debated on buying the Dollar General car all weekend but ultimately decided against it. It looks awesome signed though. On a side note I think I sat right in front of you on the tram Friday afternoon. Probably didnt notice but I had a blue Blue Jays hat on.
Friday. I don't remember. I had my gamestop hat on, button up shirt, and was carrying my camping chair.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice adds might have to get that dollar general car at Martinsville in two week if they have it there
Michael they had several of the DG car unsigned. The one I got, was just the last one Joey had signed for sale on the merch trailer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts