Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,695 Posts
hot Damn!!!!!!! what a race. take that Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Welcome to HMS Jr. and congrats on the win.

I bet he is thinking he finally has the equipment and backing to go for a championship. I also bet he is even more hyped up about his chances in the 500 next week after tonight.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nick said:
AMEN RON !!! I WAS STOKED TO SEE HIM TAKE THE WIN , MY STEPDAD HAD TO GET ME CALMED DOWN . I COULDNT HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF . I MEAN WAY TO FRICKIN GO DALE JR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were a Tony Stewart fan now. Can't you make up your freaking mind, or are you just jumping on another bandwagon now?

·
Super Moderator
8,695 Posts
kspool said:
Nick said:
AMEN RON !!! I WAS STOKED TO SEE HIM TAKE THE WIN , MY STEPDAD HAD TO GET ME CALMED DOWN . I COULDNT HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF . I MEAN WAY TO FRICKIN GO DALE JR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were a Tony Stewart fan now. Can't you make up your freaking mind, or are you just jumping on another bandwagon now?
sorry Spool but nick has always said he is a Jr. fan. he probably just likes other drivers as well like some other people do.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I only got to see the last twenty laps. Dave ran well when I watched, and would have done better had he not put himself in that damn middle lane. He came back well though, and ran well on just a two tire stop, so that brings some hope w/it.
Also glad to see Jr. win. W/the good Hendrick equipment, he will be a force to be reckoned with. All in all a great race from what I saw, and the cars ran in a pack all during what race I saw, so the 500 should be killer!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Damn Nick, you flip-flop more than John Kerry voting in Congress. Last year, you were a Gordon fan, then a Johnson fan, now it's Stewart, but now that Jr's back in victory lane, you're back on his bandwagon again. I just call 'em as I see 'em, that's all.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Nick said:
Ron3fan said:
kspool said:
Nick said:
sorry Spool but nick has always said he is a Jr. fan. he probably just likes other drivers as well like some other people do.
Thats right Ron i have , thanks :)
The problem I have w/this is you telling Spool to leave you alone, then when somebody else posts, you jump back into it again, saying thank you for this and thank you for that. If you want it to end, then quit digging back. To me, that leaves it wide open.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Just glad to see Jr. having the equipment to lead a race without blowing an engine!!!! WTG Jr.!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
We were there at Daytona to see it all................WHAT A RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Arca race Saturday afternoon was pretty exciting to.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Nick said:
Ron3fan said:
kspool said:
Nick said:
Thats right Ron i have , thanks :)
The problem I have w/this is you telling Spool to leave you alone, then when somebody else posts, you jump back into it again, saying thank you for this and thank you for that. If you want it to end, then quit digging back. To me, that leaves it wide open.
yea but it goes back to Spool wants Nick to leave him alone, but yet Spool still makes comments to Nick. it cant go both ways. like what was already stated, stay away from each other, dont comment to each other and everything can run smooth.

i have had a problem or 2 with members on here and we went the longest before talking to each other but we have all been able to work through our problems. each would state their deal and be done with it. the 2 of you have stated you dont like each other, so leave it at that until yall can come to terms.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Congrats to Jr ont he Bud Shootout...I'm sure he is looking forward to winning a points race in the next few weeks though.

·
Super Moderator
8,695 Posts
Nick said:
i dont watch ARCA becuase to me personally its not a NASCAR division therefore i dont keep up with it . But will they be running current cars in that series such as fusions ??
nick, ARCA is a NASCAR division.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Sorry Ron, but I think you are mistaken. ARCA is a racing organization all of it's own. Like USAC, and Hooters Pro Cup etc. It is not affiliated w/NASCAR.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Nick said:
i dont watch ARCA becuase to me personally its not a NASCAR division therefore i dont keep up with it . But will they be running current cars in that series such as fusions ??
They run what they can afford Nick. This year there seems to be more well heeled teams, so there are Fusions, Monte Carlos, Chargers and there were Camrys. The winning car was a Camry fielded by BDR. Scott Speed drove a Toyota Camry fielded by Red Bull Racing. They are essentially the same cars as the Cup cars. Usually old cars ran over the past few years by Cup teams and sold to the ARCA teams.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts