·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Dylan kwasiniski auto'd hat
Race used sheet metal piece
Jimmie and Dalejr lugnut
Ford victory lane hat
105 shipped OBO

starting today, April 15, 2012, all my sells/trades will be accompanied by my father, so you for sure know you will get your stuff!
so if you buy, i'll give the buyer/trader of my stuff both my and my father's phone number.

[MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION]

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have this for sale. Will consider trades for: elite trevor bayne, elite logano, Biffle cars, race used B posts, other elite cars, LOGANO FIRST CUP WIN. Cara MUST be 1/24

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not worth it. I got 4 of Dale Jr's 2011 All Star lugnuts for $5, The Ford Victory Lane hat is really just a hat, not that much special value to it. Nobody knows who Dylan kwasiniski is, and the Sheet Metal, well, that depends what driver it was from.
Can you please kindly not post negativly about my ad? Not to be rude, but i dislike it when people do this. And Dylan kwasiniski is the youngest nascar driver to win, at 16 years, something days and months.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Not worth it. I got 4 of Dale Jr's 2011 All Star lugnuts for $5, The Ford Victory Lane hat is really just a hat, not that much special value to it. Nobody knows who Dylan kwasiniski is, and the Sheet Metal, well, that depends what driver it was from.
Per the Classified Guidelines this post is out of line and pending removal by a staff member. Kindly post in response to an ad if interested and leave all value discussions out of classified ads in the future. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
100 shipped or will trade for 1/24 cars. Elites or special finishes of brad keselowski, kyle busch, or a logano 1st cup win elite. Lmk

·
Banned
488 Posts
Per the Classified Guidelines this post is out of line and pending removal by a staff member. Kindly post in response to an ad if interested and leave all value discussions out of classified ads in the future. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My apologies. I was simply voicing my opinion.......

·
Banned
0 Posts
My apologies. I was simply voicing my opinion.......

While that is usually encouraged, this is a classifieds only section. Just like a newspaper, there's a place for opinions within the rest of the forum and there's a place for the classifieds.

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/collector-classifieds/231152-2012-classifieds-guidelines.html

• All topics posted in the classified forum should remain on topic. Classified ads should be posted intending to sell or trade an item or items and any replies made by the topic starter or any other member should be about the particular item(s) being offered, not about items related to the ad that may be posted on Ebay or another site at a better price. Topic starters are free to list whatever they want at whatever price they please. Any price questions or complaints should be directed at the topic starter via our private message system. I welcome any classified topic that gets off topic to be reported for post removal by a staff member.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$96 shipped. like i said, will trade for 1/24's. also, will sell/trade seperatly

·
Banned
488 Posts
While that is usually encouraged, this is a classifieds only section. Just like a newspaper, there's a place for opinions within the rest of the forum and there's a place for the classifieds.

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/collector-classifieds/231152-2012-classifieds-guidelines.html

• All topics posted in the classified forum should remain on topic. Classified ads should be posted intending to sell or trade an item or items and any replies made by the topic starter or any other member should be about the particular item(s) being offered, not about items related to the ad that may be posted on Ebay or another site at a better price. Topic starters are free to list whatever they want at whatever price they please. Any price questions or complaints should be directed at the topic starter via our private message system. I welcome any classified topic that gets off topic to be reported for post removal by a staff member.
OK, I will be more careful next time, thanks for the heads-up.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
trade for elite logano first cup win. will trad for brad cars, elites, biffle...
95 shipped

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still here for sale. Really need some money, and make room for newer stuff. Will piece out if i must, and also, [MENTION=1431]RaceMan[/MENTION] u interested in the hat of Dylan?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.