Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am usually the first one to give second chances and work things out but enough is enough I have been in contact back and forth for going on two weeks and its all been lie after lie. I had created a trade with a fellow member we had agreed on and created a transaction agreement for this trade. I sent my car out to him and he then told me he had shipped out the same day. I waited about 5 days and contacted him to see if he had received the car he said no but he had a USPS slip for a package and would be picking it up. Well he never notified me so i waited a few more days and I still had not received the car from him I went and checked the tracking number I got with shipping my package and it said the car had been delivered to him on march 9th. I then contacted him and was told well you want the truth I was waiting to ship until your car arrived and well your car arrived damaged (which i shipped in a box with all 4 sides and top and bottom had thick styrofoam with just enough room to fit the car box inside of) so he said he contracted RCCA and had them send out a replacement? Well he said now that he would be shipping out my car today. This unfortunately is the first time I've been burned as a collector and its going to be the last with the exception of the one I worked out today with another member. This is bullshit he has been lying since the first pm of this transaction. And now thinks I'm going to all of a sudden believe what he's telling me. Sorry for my rant but I am beyond pissed right now.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
I am usually the first one to give second chances and work things out but enough is enough I have been in contact back and forth for going on two weeks and its all been lie after lie. I had created a trade with a fellow member we had agreed on and created a transaction agreement for this trade. I sent my car out to him and he then told me he had shipped out the same day. I waited about 5 days and contacted him to see if he had received the car he said no but he had a USPS slip for a package and would be picking it up. Well he never notified me so i waited a few more days and I still had not received the car from him I went and checked the tracking number I got with shipping my package and it said the car had been delivered to him on march 9th. I then contacted him and was told well you want the truth I was waiting to ship until your car arrived and well your car arrived damaged (which i shipped in a box with all 4 sides and top and bottom had thick styrofoam with just enough room to fit the car box inside of) so he said he contracted RCCA and had them send out a replacement? Well he said now that he would be shipping out my car today. This unfortunately is the first time I've been burned as a collector and its going to be the last with the exception of the one I worked out today with another member. This is bullshit he has been lying since the first pm of this transaction. And now thinks I'm going to all of a sudden believe what he's telling me. Sorry for my rant but I am beyond pissed right now.
That sucks man I feel for you hopefully it wasn't an expensive car and who was it?

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was my Regan Smith Darlington Raced Win Elite Autographed and I will not disclose the member unless notified by either him or an administrator sorry once and if this is fully resolved I will then reveal the name.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
[MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION]

This sucks dude, I hope this will get resolved I am sure the admins will help in any way that they can...

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
It was my Regan Smith Darlington Raced Win Elite Autographed and I will not disclose the member unless notified by either him or an administrator sorry once and if this is fully resolved I will then reveal the name.
ehhh that sucks I was burned myself when i first joined here last month but did two successful transactions since than but it just plain stupid that people can't be normal considerate human beings instead of looking for ways to make a buck or rip someone else off

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
Would like to know who it is so I can stay away from them and it sucks that you got taken advantage of :(

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
try to do the right and good thing and then some one comes along and just has to shit it up.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Now everyone just hold up a second... I'm not taking anyone's side in this, but there's always two sides to every story. So before any one crucifies anyone I feel it's only fair for the other party involved to have their say in the matter.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have every pm saved since him and i started discussing a trade that I can post or show anyone who would need or want. But I'm sure he knows this is about him and if he wants to post or tell his side he's obviously more than welcome. I am just so beyond pissed about it right now

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It has been settled and i have received a payment in the amount of the value of the car but because I want to make all members aware to just be careful in the future it was Pier39er that was involved in this. But as stated it has all been resolved and ended. Thanks

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
I am sorry, it was a combination of things of what happened, but it all revolves around be me being a idiot. I am sorry and resolved the issue with @Gary33 already

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
It has been settled and i have received a payment in the amount of the value of the car but because I want to make all members aware to just be careful in the future it was Pier39er that was involved in this. But as stated it has all been resolved and ended. Thanks
Gary, thank you for letting all know this matter has been resolved and transaction is completed.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It's a shame that a thread had to be posted to get this resolved, but at least it is resolved. I recommend closing this thread since the matter has been resolved and no further comments are needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.