Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone was asking about Camping World and who all they sponsored. I was at Lake Erie Speedway for the Hooters Cup race, and low and behold there was a Camping World sponsored car. It is a Chevrolet driven by AJ Frank. It was pretty competitive.
In fact he finished second to Benny Gordon. Gordon has won three out the last four races at Lake Erie and he finished second in the one he didn't win, so second to him is no shame at Erie.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Camping World sponsers quite a few people...Clint Bowyer, Robby Gordon, Harvick, Andretti, Wimmer...and I know I'm missing a few.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
selby92 said:
Camping World sponsers quite a few people...Clint Bowyer, Robby Gordon, Harvick, Andretti, Wimmer...and I know I'm missing a few.
Yeah I know, we discussed that, I just couldn't find the post so I started this one.
They sponsor Bowyer, Harvick, Andretti, Blaney, Robby Gordon, Harvick's Truck, A.J. Frank and several races as well.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'm looking for the #33 camping world car if anyone finds one. I know that camping world is selleing the #10 andretti and the #33 with no name on the roof. Both made by CFS. Found the #10 but would really like a #33!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
thunder_alley1984 said:
They are sponsoring any car they can get on for any weekend. Sponsored two cars at Gateway one KHI and one from another team. Why? Because they can!
yep look at last weekend in the Busch series, they sponsored Robby Gordon and Ron Fellows. two cars with the same exact paint scheme but on two different makes, one ford and one chevy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts