Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I saw Brother Brian's bdmattox White Gold version, my logical mind just knew there HAD to be a standard paint of this car that's been on my most wanted want list for ages... I clicked on eBay the other night and BOOM! There it was top row, dead center staring back at me... In panic mode, I looked for a Buy it Now option... Thank the Maker! Click. Paid. Delivered. Mine. I thought all hope was lost on this one! Collecting can still be fun! Now, what to do with the ARC? HMMMMMMMM.... LOL! :) :) :) :) :)
P. S. Want List updated... Heh!

View media item 267562
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
KB-972
17,040 Posts
Fantastic add & I know how long you have wanted it.. I'm glad that dogs hunt is over for you... :goodpost::bravo::loveit:

·
Super Moderator
2,557 Posts
that beer sucks but that car livery was always off the chain

Reactions: 7409

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,572 Posts
Wow!!! Congrats Bob. I know this one was one of the hardest to find. I'll take it off my watch list. Surprised I didn't see it before you did. :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,835 Posts
Wow, Bob. I really don’t know what to say, but I’m very happy you finally found it.
That’s what makes this hobby very enjoyable. You just don’t know when you will ever find that elusive piece. On to the next hunt.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, Bob. I really don’t know what to say, but I’m very happy you finally found it.
That’s what makes this hobby very enjoyable. You just don’t know when you will ever find that elusive piece. On to the next hunt.
Very true on all points!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very true on all points!

·
Sunday Money
2,106 Posts
Congrats Bob ..... you were due for a divine intervention .... prayers answered. :hilariou:

Gotta love the right time, right place moments which double your heart rate until you hit “BUY IT NOW”!!!! :biggrin:

Enjoy that rare shiny flake beauty. :cool!:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats Bob ..... you were due for a divine intervention .... prayers answered. :hilariou:

Gotta love the right time, right place moments which double your heart rate until you hit “BUY IT NOW”!!!! :biggrin:

Enjoy that rare shiny flake beauty. :cool!:
Thanks bud! :)

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,970 Posts
This is one I need at some point. I was bidding on the ARC the other day and got outbid last minute and lost. Great add.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts